Senior Week is great opportunity for you to reflect on your time at Gustavus Adolphus College, relax, and have fun with your friends!
Your Senior Week Co-chairs, Joy Dunna and Aleah Felton have put together a variety of activities for you, located both on and off campus. All members of the Class of 2019 will be eligible to purchase Senior Week tickets May 13 - 17, 2019 at the Information Desk.
Tickets for each event will be sold separately. A wristband is required for all free and ticketed events. Tickets are for graduating seniors only, are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Wristband and ticket pickup will be Monday, May 27th from 3-6PM at the Information Desk. Attendee's must pick up their own wristbands and tickets.
Senior Week events are as follows:
Tuesday, May 28th
- Johnny Holm Band, 9PM in Alumni Hall: Well-known throughout Minnesota, Johnny Holm promises fantastic live entertainment to help kick off Senior Week 2019! (This is a ticketed event.)
- Pizza in the Halls, 6PM in Southwest & College View
Wednesday, May 29th
- Nickelodeon Universe: Join us for a trip to the Mall of America! We will have Nickelodeon Universe exclusively to ourselves for three hours, giving you the opportunity to enjoy rides with no lines and access to GameWorks for food! Buses will depart Three Flags at 9:15pm. No beverages will be allowed on the buses. (This is a ticketed event.)
Thursday, May 30th
- President's Banquet, 6pm: Join President Bergman in the Evenlyn Young Dining Room for a formal evening enjoying one last meal together while reminiscing on your time spent at Gustavus. (This is a ticketed event.)
- Tunnel Tour with pledge, 12-3PM from Torrey Atrium, Beck Academic Hall
- Senior Dive Dance, free event - 11PM in The Dive
Friday, May 31st
- Celebration of Light, free event
- Graduation Rehearsal, 10AM in Lund Arena
***Please reference your Senior Week booklet for additional details.***
Should you have any questions, please contact your Senior Week Co-Chairs:
Joy Dunna, email@example.com
Aleah Felton, firstname.lastname@example.org